What prechecks are important to carry out in my Tablet PC before using a Tablet Internet SIM?
The Tablet PC must not be carrier locked. If this is the case then Tablet PC will not detect any SIM other than those belonging to original carrier.
How do I configure APN setting in my Android Tabelt
- You can view the APN setting tab on an android OS operating device by following the below steps –
- Go to Settings > Wireless and networks > Mobile networks > Access point names >New APN and enter the APN details.
Please Click here to view APN setting Table
- If still not able to register try the SIM in a different handset and register with a carrier.
- If still no success please contact Matrix tech support.
I see full carrier signals and 3G / E symbol still not able to access web pages on my Android Tablets?
- Please check if APN settings are as specified above and Use Packet Data / Data Enabled option is on and Airplane Mode / Flight Mode is off.
- If Wi-Fi is on then turn it off, reinsert the SIM, reboot the Tablet PC and try to connect again.
What is the data access speed for Matrix Tablet SIMs?
An average minimum speed of up to 1 Mbps can be availed in case the Matrix Tablet PC SIM is connected to a 3G network. However in places with EDGE / GPRS connectivity, the connection will only work up to speeds of 256 Kbps. Note: The 3G speed depends upon availability of 3G network.
I have lost my Matrix Android Tablet SIM
You can contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 9811288888. Alternatively, you should also inform the concerned sales executive, so that it can be suspended with immediate effect to prevent any possible unauthorised usage. In case any unauthorised usage occurs and if Matrix is not intimated about the loss of the internet card in time, the amount will be billed to the user.
If I face any problem regarding the Matrix Android Tabelt where should I contact?
Any functional problems of the internet card can be reported at email@example.com or +91 11 2680 0000.